Ranch/Rambler, Detached - PEACH BOTTOM, PA
One story living that is situated on 1.85 acres among sprawling Amish farmland and wooded areas. This RANCH home includes 3 BR's & 2 BA's. The Master BR has its own Master BA and a walk-in closet. The kitchen has been updated with a small island and new cabinetry. There is an oversized attached 2 car garage and a spacious unfinished basement for storage. This home is located approximately 1/4 mile off of Robert Fulton Highway down a private gravel driveway. This rancher has an abundant amount of privacy with land all around and beautiful views. A must see!
Nathan Mountain of Mountain Realty LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Lancaster County,
Vol. 40, Issue 11, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Forced Air; Stove
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Driveway; Paved or Surfaced; 5 spaces
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath
- OTHER,SOLANCO H.S.,SOLANCO; SOLANCO; SOLANCO,SWIFT M.S.
- OTHER,SOLANCO H.S.,SWIFT M.S.,SOLANCO; SOLANCO; SOLANCO
- SOLANCO H.S.,OTHER,SOLANCO; SOLANCO; SOLANCO,SWIFT M.S.
- SOLANCO H.S.,OTHER,SWIFT M.S.,SOLANCO; SOLANCO; SOLANCO
- SOLANCO; SOLANCO; SOLANCO,SWIFT M.S.,OTHER,SOLANCO H.S.
- SOLANCO; SOLANCO; SOLANCO,SWIFT M.S.,SOLANCO H.S.,OTHER
- SWIFT M.S.,SOLANCO; SOLANCO; SOLANCO,OTHER,SOLANCO H.S.